What Government Grants Are Available For Heat Pumps?
As well as saving up to £1,350 on your heating bills, government incentives are available when you have a heat pump installed.
The main incentive for installing an Air Source Heat Pump is the RHI or Renewable Heat Incentive.
What is the RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive)
The RHI (Renewable Heat Incentive) is the government scheme put in place to financially reward customers who are benefiting from renewable energy sources to heat their properties.
There is a separate RHI for domestic and commercial customers.
The domestic RHI is a seven year scheme where you will receive payments every quarter . This is a pre-determined and fixed payment that is linked to the Consumer Price Index and therefore increases with each year.
To claim your RHI, contact us and we’ll help you through the process.
There are many reasons why considering having a Air Source Heat Pump installed is a positive investment.
- Receive £875 to £1,030 cashback per year in the form of the Renewable Heat Incentive – For An Average 4 Bedroom Property With A G-Rated Oil Boiler By Installing An Air Source Heat Pump.
- Save up to £1,350 on your heating bills
- Reduce your Co² emissions and carbon footprint
- Heat Pumps require very little maintenance*
- Replaces your boiler & provides hot water & heating
- Replaces LPG Gas, Solid Fuel or Oil heating
- Fast installations
- No need for fuel delivery or delivery delays
Choose Future World Renewables Air Source Heat Pumps
- We only install high quality LG & Daikin heat pumps
- Support with Renewable Heat Incentive application
- Free no obligation home survey & quote
- Accredited surveyors & installers
- Up to 10 years workmanship warranty
If you want to speak to us further about your interest in Heat Pumps or anything else then send us a quick message by Clicking HERE and we will respond to your query.
Or call us on 03300 244576
*They will require an annual service to be accepted by the manufacturers warranty.