What are the advantages of heat pumps?
An Air Source Heat Pump is the future of domestic heating, as fossil fuel stocks deplete globally and prices start to increase on a regular basis and the air pollution levels in our atmosphere reach unacceptable levels, the world as whole has to look for a cleaner, more sustainable way to keep its inhabitants warm in the winter while simultaneously taking care of our global ecology.
Air Source Heat Pumps provide this solution, they are powered by Electricity which can the demand can be met by solar and thus they completely remove the need to burn GAS/COAL or OIL – which in turn VASTLY reduces the amount of toxic gases released into our atmosphere.
Air Source Heat Pumps are not only exponentially better for the environment than traditional fossil fuel boilers as they emit no direct Co2, they are also a lot more cost efficient to run and so not only are you doing a great and notable favour to the environment, you could also be saving yourself a considerable sum on your heating bills..
- Save up to £1,350 on the heating bills for an average 4 bedroom property with a G-rated oil boiler by installing an Air Source Heat Pump.
- Reduce your Co² emissions and carbon footprint
- Heat Pumps require very little maintenance
- Receive £875 to £1,030 cashback per year in the form of the Renewable Heat Incentive for an average 4 bedroom detached property.
- Replaces your boiler & provides hot water & heating to your home
- Replaces LPG gas, Solid fuel or Oil heating
- Fast installations
- Excellent for off grid properties
- No more Oil, LPG or coal price instabilities, no delivery delays or fuel storage
- Safer than combustion heating
- Longer more efficient life spans than most other heating systems
The main benefit from installing a heat pump are the financial savings you can make. Not only do you save money on heating bills but you also receive cashback every quarter from the government for a 7 year period.
Choose Future World Renewables Air Source Heat Pumps
- We only install high quality and proven LG & Daikin heat pumps
- We use engineers to survey properties, not salespeople
- Fantastic and friendly customer care and support
- Assistance with the Renewable Heat Incentive application
- Free no obligation home survey & quote
- Accredited surveyors & installers
- Up to 10 years workmanship warranty
If you want to speak to us further about your interest in Heat Pumps or anything else then send us a quick message by Clicking HERE and we will respond to your query.
Or call us on 03300 244576