Get Paid For Switching From Oil To Heat Pump
If you are fed up with your oil heating system, arranging deliveries & the unsightly tank, switch to an Air Source Heat Pump & receive a government incentive paid quarterly straight to your bank account.
- Reasons to switch from oil to a heat pump
- Receive £875 to £1,030 cashback per year in the form of the Renewable Heat Incentive – For An Average 4 Bedroom Property With A G-Rated Oil Boiler By Installing An Air Source Heat Pump.
- Save up to £1,350 on your heating bills
- Reduce your Co² emissions and carbon footprint
- Heat Pumps require very little maintenance*
- Replaces your boiler & provides hot water & heating
- Replaces LPG, Solid fuel or oil heating
- Fast installations
- No more need for inconvenient and costly fuel deliveries, that could be delayed due to supply shortages when you need it most, in cold weather.
OK I’m interested. But what is a heat pump?
Heat pumps are an efficient and green way to heat your home & hot water. These are excellent replacements for gas & LPG heating systems as they run on electricity, not gas – perfect for off grid & rural homes.
Heat pumps work by taking the ambient heat from outside air and compressing it to make it hot. This heat is then used to warm your home and your hot water.
Heat pumps are more efficient than other types of heating such as solid fuel, oil, LPG, coal and electric storage heaters – as a result, they are much cheaper to run.
Due to their efficiency, heat pumps are considered “green” technology and are eligible for government incentives, the Renewable Heat Incentive or RHI. The domestic RHI is a seven year scheme where you will receive payments every quarter, this is a pre-determined and fixed payment that is linked to the Consumer Price Index and therefore increases with each year.
Want to know more about how to replace your oil heating with a air source heat pump?
Fill out our form and one of our heating advisors will contact you to answer your questions.
If you want to speak to us further about your interest in Heat Pumps or anything else then send us a quick message by Clicking HERE and we will respond to your query.
Or call us on 03300 244576
They would require an annual service to be eligible for the Manufacturers warranty.