What is an Air Source Pump?
An Air Source Heat Pump is a unit that will be located outside of the property. It takes air in through the pump and boosts it to a higher temperature. The Heat pump does use electricity to power the unit but will use less electricity to power the Heat Pump than the heat it will provide for your property. On average every unit of electricity the Heat pump uses for power it will generate up to 6 units of heat.
An air source heat pump works a little bit like a refrigerator by utilising the heat exchange as gasses are compressed, but a heat pump captures heat instead of retaining the cooling (you’ve probably noticed warm air around your fridge!)
There are many reasons why considering having a Air Source Heat Pump installed is a positive investment.
- Receive £875 to £1,030 cashback per year in the form of the Renewable Heat Incentive for an average 4 bedroom detached property.
- Save up to £1,350 on the heating bills for an average 4 bedroom property with a G-rated oil boiler by installing an Air Source Heat Pump.
- Reduce your Co² emissions and carbon footprint
- Heat Pumps require very little maintenance
- Replaces your boiler & provides hot water & heating
- Replaces costly LPG, Solid fuel or Oil heating
- Fast installation
- No more need for inconvenient and costly fuel deliveries, that could be delayed due to supply shortages when you need it most, in cold weather.
Choose Future World Renewables Air Source Heat Pumps
- We only install high quality LG & Daikin heat pumps
- Support with Renewable Heat Incentive application
- Free no obligation home survey & quote
- Accredited surveyors & installers
- Up to 10 years workmanship warranty